Frequently Asked Questions about CBD
Do I get high from CBD in the hemp oil?
No, hemp oil contains mainly CBD, a compound which does not make the consumer feel high. Instead, hemp oil helps the consumer keep a clear mind and maintain an active lifestyle.
Hemp oil will not get you “high” and you can maintain a clear mind and active life-style!
Hemp oil can be consumed as a health supplement. However, depending on your illness, it is recommended that you conduct your own research using resources such as PubMed.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.
How is hemp different than marijuana?
Unlike marijuana, hemp contains very low levels of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), the compound in marijuana responsible for making a person feel high.
Will I test positive for Cannabis if I use CBD Hemp oil?
Whatever your thoughts and opinions on workplace drug testing, it is a reality for many employees, particularly those in dangerous industries and federal employees. The answer to the question of whether you will test positive if you use a high-quality, low THC CBD hemp oil is, in a nutshell, “Not unless you use way too much of it”. Let’s look at the facts and see why:
CBD is a cannabinoid, but it differs from THC
THC is the cannabinoid that gives its users the ‘high’, and it’s this cannabinoid that is targeted in drug tests. These tests look for the metabolic products of THC and begin with a simple urine test sample. The test uses antibodies to detect THC and the metabolite it produces, known by the rather complicated name of ‘11-nor-delta9-caboxy-THC (THC-COOH)’. If initial tests find that you have more than 50 Nano grams (ng) of these substances in your urine, a Gas Chromatography / Mass Spectrometry (GC/MS) test is carried out to confirm the result. This test targets the 11-nor-THCCOOH metabolite and aren’t sensitive to other cannabinoids including CBD. There is no such thing as a CBD drug test because CBD is not a drug.
Trace amounts of THC in CBD oil
If you’re using the best CBD oil, it will contain only tiny amounts of THC and you’d have to use more than 1000-2000 mg of the oil every day in order to test positive in initial screening tests. When this happens and the second test is run, the results of the first test will likely turn up as a ‘false positive’. Remember, the initial test isn’t all that sensitive or accurate, and that’s why the second test is run if the first one picks up a positive result.
Bear in mind that the THC concentrations in hemp oil are nowhere near enough to have any effect on you: hemp plants generally contain only a tenth to one three-hundredth of the THC that marijuana plants contain.
An extremely high level of consumption of more than 2000mg daily would thus deliver between 3 and 6 mg of THC and this may cause false positive initial tests in 11 to 23 percent of cases.
Most people use a lot less than that and would only consume a maximum of 0.5mg of THC along with their CBD in that case, there is a lower than 0.2 % chance of a positive preliminary screening result. This is perfectly logical since a good CBD oil contains 400 to 600 times less THC than cannabis.
Terms and Conditions
Med Bio CBD wishes to ensure that you are satisfied with your purchase. If you wish to return an item, you may do so within 14 days from receiving it.
You will receive a full refund within thirty days from when we receive the item at Med Bio CBD. Items should be returned new and in the condition in which they were delivered.
Please enclose relevant bank and account information. And please keep your mail receipt as proof of shipment. Costs associated with returns are covered by the customer.
Please check your shipment carefully upon arrival to ensure it has not been damaged during shipping. All claims for damaged product must be made with Med Bio CBD wishes to ensure that you are satisfied with your purchase. If you wish to return an item, you may do so within 14 days from receiving it.
You have to send an email to email@example.com and only after receiving a confirmation mail for the return, you can return the products. The address where the product has to be returned to, will be communicated in this email.
You will receive a full refund within thirty days from when we receive the item at Med Bio CBD. Items should be returned new and in the condition in which they were delivered. Please enclose relevant bank and account information.
Please keep your mail receipt as proof of shipment. Costs associated with returns are covered by the customer.
Please check your shipment carefully upon arrival to ensure it has not been damaged during shipping. All claims for damaged product must be made with 48hrs of receipt.
We are selling our products as containing cannabidiol. These products have not been evaluated by the FDA. We are committed to complete compliance with FDA regulations and as such, because these products have not been evaluated by the FDA, we make no claims as to any extra benefits for products containing cannabidiol.
If you have questions about this product please contact our customer service team at prior to purchase.
Med Bio CBD respects your privacy. We handle your personal information in a respectful manner. We are responsible for all personal information given to us by you, such as name, address, and other obligatory information needed when registering as well as ordering at Med Bio CBD. Med Bio CBD will not pass any of your personal information to third parties.
The delivery of the ordered will be made to the delivery address specified by the ordering party.
If one or more of the items you have ordered are sold out at the time of ordering, we will not be able to accept your order.
We will then inform you immediately by email if this should be the case.
Med Bio CBD ships with Regular post and UPS. International orders carry additional shipping charges and must meet regulations for the sale of these products to that country. Med Bio CBD is 100% legal to ship to all EU territories There are currently many other countries that allow hemp-based products to be marketed and sold. Contact us to verify that we can ship to your country.
If you live in Denmark contact sundhedsstyrelsen in order to obtain a permit to buy this product.
We ship in U.S from California and to the rest of the world we ship from EU.
We process and ship all orders within 48 hours of receipt (unless otherwise stated). Orders are processed and shipped during regular business hours (Monday through Friday 8:00AM – 5:00PM CST, excluding holidays).
Orders placed during special promotions or on a holiday are excluded. We do not ship on national holidays.
We ship using the standard UPS shipping method.
HOW LONG BEFORE YOU GET YOUR PACKAGE?
We take speed of delivery very seriously.
You will normally receive your Med Bio CBD product within 3 to 5 working days.
However there are things that may further delay your shipment which are out of our control.
If you paid using the bank transfer option (+4 days)
The funds will be available in our bank approximately 4 days after transfer is made from our customer side. As soon as we receive the funds we will ship your Med Bio CBD product.
Shipping delay due to customs inspection.
We ship worldwide but some countries have import regulations that delay the transportation of hemp based products. We hope that soon all the world will learn about hemp solutions, meanwhile we will notify you immediately if an inspection from your postal service or customs delays your package.
To Greece we can not use express UPS or other express shipping company, it takes about 1 week for product to arrive. We are working hard on solving the issue but this precaution is due to custom inspection issues in Greece.
To Australia we can not use UPS, it takes about 1 week for product to arrive. We are working hard on solving the issue.
Terms & Conditions Autoshipping
Med Bio CBD Autoshipping Program:
By enrolling in Med Bio CBD Autoship program, you agree to abide by the following Autoship Terms and Conditions for regularly shipped Med Bio CBD products from at 20,30,40,60 intervals:
• You must have an Med-Bio-CBD.com account, a valid email address, and a credit card and/or debit card to participate in Med-Bio-CBD.com’s Autoship Program.
• By placing an Autoship order, whether via Med-Bio-CBD.com, placing a telephone order through an Med Bio CBD Customer Service Representative, fax, mail, e-mail or otherwise, you are bound by these Med-Bio-CBD.com Autoship Terms and Conditions.
Autoship Order Placement:
• By placing an Autoship order, you authorize Med-Bio-CBD.com to automatically place and ship an order for your selected Autoship item(s), on a scheduled date determined by your order frequency selection on your initial Autoship order.
Autoship Order Final Order Amount:
Your Autoship order’s final total may vary due to changes in price, tax rates, Customs, duties fees, and/or shipping costs. Your order total will include:
• Sales tax, if applicable, will be applied to each Autoship order.
• Customs fees, if applicable, can be applied to each Autoship order shipped outside the country.
• Shipping costs will be applied based on the shipping method for your location. Initial Autoship order will be used for all subsequent Autoship orders.
Autoship Order Payment:
• By placing an Autoship order, you authorize Med-Bio-CBD.com to charge the credit card you provided for subsequent Autoship orders until you cancel your Autoship order. Unless modified by you, the credit card you used to set up the initial Autoship order
will be charged for subsequent orders. Subsequent orders will be charged the day the order is placed and forwarded to the warehouse for processing.
• If your credit card is declined at the time of Autoship order placement, your order will not be placed; you will be notified that your Autoship payment has failed and you will need to update your credit card information. Once your payment
information is corrected, your Autoship order will be processed. To update your credit card information, you can go to your “My Account” section and click “Autoship Management” to update your credit card information.
• Credit Card and Debit Card payment will be the only valid payment types accepted for Autoship order payment. Store Credit, Gift Certificates, Checks, PayPal, and Bill Me Later will not be accepted.
• The items in an Autoship subscription are based on a customer’s current customer class price. This means that item prices are not locked in.
Autoship Order Notifications:
• An Autoship order confirmation email and a shipment confirmation email will be sent after each Autoship order is processed and shipped. Once an Autoship order is scheduled, no emails will be sent before subsequent Autoship order shipments are
• At the time of ordering, any backordered item(s) on your Autoship order will be indicated on your order confirmation.
Autoship Order Backordered Items:
• Any backordered Autoship order item(s) will be shipped as soon as they become available.
• A backordered item will not affect the Autoship order schedule for the backordered item. Subsequent Autoship orders of that item will continue to be shipped according to the schedule you specified when you set up your initial Autoship order.
20,30,40,60 day intervals will run from the date you set up the initial Autoship order, not from the date that an item was last shipped.
Manufacture Container Size Changes on Autoship Orders
• Occasional manufacturing changes of products will occur. Modifications can include but not be limited to the container size (for example, a manufacturer could increase the quantity from 30 to 60 capsules). In this case, your Autoship order’s quantity
and possibly ordered item(s) will be automatically adjusted to retain the original order quantity. This new adjustment will continue unless you choose to cancel them.
Product Formula Changes on Autoship Orders
Med-Bio-CBD.com is committed to providing the best quality and innovation. Our team is continually monitoring our product’s effectiveness; updates to the formula are made in the name of quality and improvement for what we believe is in the best interest of our customer. This may result in the manufacturer adjusting amounts from batch to batch or even an entire formula (for example, a manufacturer could change the percentage of a product’s active ingredient from 5% to 7%). Each formula change could be different and Med-Bio-CBD.com will take the following actions depending on the percentage change of active
• For formula modifications, your order will be automatically updated by replacing the existing item with the new formula item. You will NOT be notified separately of this formula change before subsequent Autoship orders are processed and shipped. This
new formula product will continue on subsequent Autoship orders unless you choose to remove this item from your Autoship order.
Cancellation of Autoship Orders:
• You may cancel your Autoship subscription by going to the My Account section and clicking on the “My Subscriptions” portion of your account which will modify the Autoship Management page. Or you can email Customer Service at
info@ Med-Bio-CBD.com or call by phone – (Dutch.) +31 203-1544 or (International)+ 31 52605440 You may modify or cancel your Autoship order at any time before the subsequent order is processed.
• Canceling an Autoship order will stop all future shipments of that order.
• Canceling an Autoship item will stop all future shipments of that item.
• To resume your Autoship order after you cancelled it, you will need to create a new Autoship order.
Changing of Your Autoship Order:
Modifying subsequent Autoship orders is easy. Simply log in to your account and click “Autoship Management” to update your Autoship order. You can modify the following on your Autoship order(s):
• Update payment information
• Update billing / shipping addresses
• Change the order frequency of an item
• Remove items from you Autoship order
Acceptance of Autoship Terms and Conditions:
• By placing an Autoship order, whether online at Med-Bio-CBD.com, by placing a telephone order through a Med Bio CBD Customer Service Representative, facsimile, by mail, or otherwise, you are agreeing to be bound by these Med-Bio-CBD.com Autoship Terms and
Conditions, as well as Med-Bio-CBD.com’s general Terms and Conditions.
• We’re sorry; but International and Wholesale accounts are not eligible for Autoship
at this time.
Med-Bio-CBD.com reserves the right to update or revise these Autoship Terms and Conditions at any time. If Med-Bio-CBD.com makes material changes to these Autoship Terms and Conditions, we will provide you notice on the website for 30 days. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions or any changes proposed by Med-Bio-CBD.com, your only remedy is to cancel your Autoship order(s).
Med-Bio-CBD.com reserves the right to modify or terminate this program at any time without prior notice.